Monday: Books in the Mail

Last week saw a good number of books arriving on my doorstep. Some Review Copies from publishers and I actually bought some books from Chapters online. Not such a good week for my reading arcs though. Somehow I only managed to read 1 arc which means my summer run of reading more arcs than I receive is over, or perhaps this is only a speed bump. I guess next week will tell. So..... last week I read and reviewed 1 arc and received 6 making the arc tbr pile 5 books larger!




These are the books I purchased. You'll notice a theme, these are for my further proposed Catholic reading I mentioned in an earlier post.


Comments

  1. I've nearly picked up the Idiot's Guide to the Catholic Catechism a few times. I can't wait to see what you think of it!

    Lezlie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes, I never thought to consider the size of my pile with regards to what I read and how many replace it. Ummm...I think it overwhelms me, so I just won't think about it!

    You got some great looking reads this week.You can see my Mailbox here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you got some really great books this week. Can't wait to see what you think about a lot of them. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah I have that problem. I read one or two books a week and receive 5-6.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great selection of books. Happy reading!

    --Anna
    Diary of an Eccentric

    ReplyDelete
  6. I recently bought the Father Brown mysteries by Chesterton. Looking forward to reading them, but when? I look forward to reading your thoughts about that book.

    ReplyDelete
  7. that's a wide variety...some of those look like they are going to be fantastic.

    happy reading.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts