Monday: Books in the Mail

First of all, I'm changing the name of my Monday postings since I don't always get just arcs. Last week was kind to me. A few arcs, a bookmooch and I won a book! 3 new ARCs in and last week I read and reviewed 2 so that means only 1 extra added to the pile (and I actually have one here read but not reviewed yet, so I'm feeling even, though not quite technically LOL). Soooo, still moving along nicely and if not making mt. arc any smaller, certainly not letting it get much bigger over the last couple of months. Feeling good about that!

The ARCs:



A Bookmooch:



And I won this book from the author! Signed! The first in a new paranormal series.

Comments

  1. Enjoy your new books! My Mailbox post is here.

    --Anna
    Diary of an Eccentric

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like you got some great books. happy reading

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have Intertwined and My Soul To Take in my TBR pile...I can't wait to get to them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crush looks good...creepy, but good! That's a terrific stack o'books. I'm looking forward to reading your reviews. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts