It's my Birthday!

Today is my birthday! Well, actually I like to think of it as the 4th anniversary of my 37th birthday. I always think of this song when my birthday comes around because the first birthday party I remember was my 6th b'day and all I remember is having a fit and running into the car and screaming and crying and my dad coming out and me not letting him into the car and well he got angry and finally I unlocked the doors and he told me in a low but very firm voice if I didn't start behaving myself I was going to get a hiding (spanking) and that's all I remember. But there is a picture of that day of me with a horrible pouty look on my face.

That's me in the orange dress!



Comments

  1. Happy, Happy, Birthday Nicola!! I think you so much for being a wonderful friend (I just read your comments on my blog, and wanted you to know how much I appreciate them!)

    Hopefully, you had a joyful and peaceful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Nicole! Hope your day was great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Belated Birthday, Nicola! :) Hope your day was a special one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These wishes come late, Nicola, but I do want to wish you a happy birthday. I hope it was a good one. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy belated Birthday Nicola! I hope it was a fun one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Nicola--I know I'm late, but happy happy birthday! that picture of you is too precious--it's the kind that can only truly be appreciated years after the fact when we can all smile about the pouty faces.

    Hope you had a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts