Welcome

A Bookaholic, Pro-life, Pro-Family, Pro-Oxford Comma, Catholic (with Asperger's) who reads and writes as her obsession. I've been reading over 400 books a year lately. These are my ramblings on some of the books I read. To read about all the books I read and comment on, visit me at LibraryThing or Goodreads.

I've been blogging since 2007 and at this point (July 2015) am trying my hand at turning the theme of this blog towards mystery, thriller, and crime, fiction and nonfiction. I have some special interest topics and categories within this broad genre which include (but are not limited to) serial killers, scandi-crime, Victorian history and historicals, history of the criminally insane and asylums, psychopathology, death, funerary practices and burial, corpses, true crime and anything dealing with the real life macabre, or that portrayed in fiction.

I also read a short story a day from various collections, sometimes anthologies othertimes collections of a single author's work. These reviews are also posted here and while they are of mixed genre the mystery, thriller, horror, gothic and macabre often appear within their pages as well.


I also blog about
graphic novels and manga on a separate BLOG.

Friday, July 10, 2009

Begging for Books on my Bookmooch Wishlist

If you are a member of Bookmooch would you please take a look at my Wishlist and see if you have any of the books I need. These are all children's books that I will be using with my child for homeschooling this year. I'm having an awful time getting any of them used as so many people will send to the US only. Please, if you have, or are willing to part with any of these books, I ask you to make an exception and ship to Canada this once as these books are desperately needed. You will receive 3 BM points for shipping internationally and you'd be surprised how relatively inexpensive it is to mail a little kid's book to Canada. Thanks for having a look and considering us!

My wish list is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment