Monday: ARCS in the Mail

Last week saw books arriving from Simon & Shuster Canada every couple of days and these look fabulous! A total of 4 new Review Copies to add to Mount TBR. While at the same time, last week saw the reading and reviewing of 3 ARCs making Mt TBR actually only 1 book taller. That's pretty good progress. Here are my new Review Copies:



Plus Saturday May 2 was Free Comic Book Day at participating comic book stores across North America and I picked myself up this book from the Graphic Clasics series I've started reading. This book is actually available on their website as a Special Edition and I got it for Free! Hee Hee! Mine has the same content but instead of "Special Edition" on the front it says "Free Comic Book Day"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Latest Reviews

ARC Reading Challenge - COMPLETE

Working Stiff: Two Years, 262 Bodies, and the Making of a Medical Examiner by Judy Melinek & T.J. Mitchell