Welcome

A Bookaholic, Pro-life, Pro-Family, Pro-Oxford Comma, Catholic (with Asperger's) who reads and writes as her obsession. I've been reading over 400 books a year lately. These are my ramblings on some of the books I read. To read about all the books I read and comment on, visit me at LibraryThing or Goodreads.

I've been blogging since 2007 and at this point (July 2015) am trying my hand at turning the theme of this blog towards mystery, thriller, and crime, fiction and nonfiction. I have some special interest topics and categories within this broad genre which include (but are not limited to) serial killers, scandi-crime, Victorian history and historicals, history of the criminally insane and asylums, psychopathology, death, funerary practices and burial, corpses, true crime and anything dealing with the real life macabre, or that portrayed in fiction.

I also read a short story a day from various collections, sometimes anthologies othertimes collections of a single author's work. These reviews are also posted here and while they are of mixed genre the mystery, thriller, horror, gothic and macabre often appear within their pages as well.


I also blog about
graphic novels and manga on a separate BLOG.

Saturday, April 11, 2009

To My Little Sister

Well, when I wrote my list of six things that make me happy I must say that they were written in NO PARTICULAR ORDER. C'mon rain is nice of course, but it wouldn't be number #1. My sister did not like being number 5 out of 6. She can understand coming second to Michael Buble but not after rain or coffee. So I hereby declare that the things that make me happy are not in any particular order except #1 is Michael Buble and #2 is talking to my sister. But after complaining like that I am tempted to knock her down to #3 after my immediate family. Just kidding Mich! #2 spot is a tie between you and the whole family,with you a little ahead of everybody else except my kids. LOL! But if Michael Buble comes knocking, I'm outa here!!!!

3 comments:

  1. FINALY! I can stop crying. It is nice to know that I am your #2. Always being first is so over rated, wouldnt you agree? Anyways you know I was only teasing and we had such a laugh last night. Love you loads and loads. Talk to you soon, very soon love your #2, Mich.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have any idea if that first video is from a DVD? or ?
    I have one MB CD and I had forgotten how much I enjoy his voice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Debbie, That first performance is from the David Letterman Show and no it isn't available in any form on DVD. I just looked on amazon. The actual video for it is amazing too. It has a James Bond theme to it and well, it's very well done.

    He is a great singer, isnt' he?!

    ReplyDelete