Monday: New Books in the Mail

This was a very bad week for me and I hardly got any reading done at all (2 books) and neither of those were arcs. On the other hand it was an immensely fun week for receiving books in the mail.

I was lucky enough to win a copy of Farworld from Literary Feline. Thanks Wendy! This has been getting rave reviews and I'm excited to have my own copy, personally inscribed by the author!



Then the publishers were busy sending me Fall arcs:





When will I ever get caught up? I can't wait to read each and every one of these.

Comments

  1. I recently got Stalin's Children as well and can't wait to read it--although I'm not sure that will happen any time soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I was just going to tell you that you won Far World in my giveaway as well, but I see you won it, so I'll let Jeff take a break from mailing out more. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw natasha! I entered several contests for that book and kept not winning over and over. I didn't think it was meant to be. Now I came up twice :-0 Thanks anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad the book arrived! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts