Friday, August 29, 2008

Rip III Challenge

I really want to join the RIP III challenge and have been trying to avoid signing up but everywhere I turn it hits me in the face and I find I.MUST.JOIN.

So I'm going for Peril the Second, read 2 books, so I don't feel any pressure but I'm sure I'll end up with more than 2 by then end of the challenge which is Oct. 31st.

I won't be writing up a list but will pick the books as they appeal to me along the way. I read a book this week that fits the theme so I'm hoping I can count it as book number one.

The Vampire Prince by Darren Shan.

3 comments:

  1. It is difficult to resist when you see it EVERYWHERE, huh? I'll be joining as well but don't want to commit RIGHT now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you decided to sign up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh no list - freestyling! I like that. :)

    Look forward to checking out your review posts.

    ReplyDelete