Totally Off Topic But A Funny Coincidence

You know when you have to fill in those annoying little letter codes to verify you are a real human being and not a bot posting spam? Most of the time, heck 99% of the time, they are just a bunch of random letters and numbers. But...

Have you ever got letters that actually meant something and made you laugh? Today I got both of these:

HMEGGZ (ham and eggs anyone?)

The next one is pretty rude but I couldn't believe it when I saw it:

FKCNGU (keeping my blog g-rated so no translation, I'm sure you can figure it out)

It doesn't take much to amuse me...

Comments

  1. I've gotten weird things too. But what I want to know is why sometimes the word verification is only 4 letters long and other times it's 7-8 letters? Why such a big discrepancy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, and when it's a 7-8 letter one I usually end up making a mistake and having to do it over again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you're talking about Nicola. Sometimes I have a giggle over them, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, that's hilarious! Mine are only ever gibberish.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts