Ten Top Trivia Tips about Nicola
- Nicola can be found on a Cluedo board between the Library and the Conservatory!
- All swans in England belong to nicola!
- Louisa May Alcott, author of 'Little Nicola', hated nicola and only wrote the book at her publisher's request.
- Nicola once lost a Dolly Parton lookalike contest!
- In Chinese, the sound 'nicola' means 'bite the wax tadpole'.
- Nicola has a memory span of three seconds.
- Some hotels in Las Vegas have nicola floating in their swimming pools.
- If you drop nicola from more than three metres above ground level, she will always land feet-first.
- The eye of an ostrich is bigger than nicola.
- Forty percent of the world's almonds and twenty percent of the world's peanuts are used in the manufacture of nicola!
I'm so upset about #3, but #2 sure makes me happy! What a fun meme.