February Books in the House

Not a lot of book buying this month, comparatively speaking.

A thrift store stop resulted in some great children's lit. including All-of-a-Kind Family Downtown, Rabbit Hill, several Newbery Honors, Moominland Midwinter, plus a couple of Josephine Tey, and Dandelion Wine by Bradbury among others.

I received a few ARCS this month: Black Ships, The Resurrectionist and The Monsters of Templeton.

Bookmooch brought me the last two Pern books I needed and Inkheart.

And another thrift store purchase included Elizabeth George, Barbara Hambly, two old Ginn Readers, some easy readers for the 7yo, Kenneth Oppel's first novel and other children's books.

Comments

  1. I loved the All-of-a-Kind family, Josephine Tey, and Dandelion Wine. I intend to read something Moomin eventually.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts