Friday, August 31, 2007

Upcoming Reads

I went to the library today and have filled my bedside table with all my future reads for the next little while. I went through my RIP Challenge list and I own most of those books so I took them off the shelves and onto the TBR stacks.

Also on the TBR stacks is:

The Empire of the Sun by J.G. Ballard
The God of Small Things by Arundhati Roy
Fluke by Christopher Moore
A Man Lay Dead by Ngaio Marsh
Cross Bones by Kathy Reichs
Aunt Dimity's Death by Nancy Atherton

Currently reading: Pure Dead Wicked by Debi Gliori
Currently reading aloud to the 7yo: Winnie-the-Pooh by A.A. Milne and The Cricket in Times Square by George Seldon.

Edited to add: A hold came in at the library today, so I had to go back and pick it up. So while I was there I decided to pick up another Lowry book and try another Duncan book.

The Rest Falls Away by Colleen Gleason
The Silent Boy by Lois Lowry
Ransom by Lois Duncan

2 comments:

  1. How in the world do you find time to read all these books!!! I have put A Dirty Job on my TBR list! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danielle, Hope you like A Dirty Job, I absolutley love that book!

    As for reading, I gave up watching TV back in May and it's amazing how much more reading I can do when I'm not watching TV. One exception, I watch Mystery/Masterpiece Theatre every Sunday night!

    ReplyDelete